Diagnosis Code E29.0
Information for Medical Professionals
The following edits are applicable to this code:
Diagnoses for males only Diagnoses for males only
Diagnoses for males only.
Diagnostic Related Groups
The diagnosis code E29.0 is grouped in the following Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v33.0)
- ENDOCRINE DISORDERS WITH MCC 643
- ENDOCRINE DISORDERS WITH CC 644
- ENDOCRINE DISORDERS WITHOUT CC/MCC 645
Convert to ICD-9 General Equivalence Map
The ICD-10 and ICD-9 GEMs are used to facilitate linking between the diagnosis codes in ICD-9-CM and the new ICD-10-CM code set. The GEMs are the raw material from which providers, health information vendors and payers can derive specific applied mappings to meet their needs.
- 257.0 - Testicular hyperfunction
- Gonadotropin-independent familial sexual precocity
- Ovary or testis hyperfunction
- Testicular hyperfunction
Index of Diseases and Injuries
References found for the code E29.0 in the Index of Diseases and Injuries:
- Inclusion Terms: Inclusion terms
List of terms is included under some codes. These terms are the conditions for which that code is to be used. The terms may be synonyms of the code title, or, in the case of “other specified” codes, the terms are a list of the various conditions assigned to that code. The inclusion terms are not necessarily exhaustive. Additional terms found only in the Alphabetic Index may also be assigned to a code.
- Hypersecretion of testicular hormones