"Puberty (development state)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Puberty (development state) - Z00.3 Encounter for examination for adolescent development state
- bleeding (excessive) - N92.2 Excessive menstruation at puberty
- delayed - E30.0 Delayed puberty
- precocious (constitutional) (cryptogenic) (idiopathic) - E30.1 Precocious puberty
- premature - E30.1 Precocious puberty
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Estrogens: Compounds that interact with ESTROGEN RECEPTORS in target tissues to bring about the effects similar to those of ESTRADIOL. Estrogens stimulate the female reproductive organs, and the development of secondary female SEX CHARACTERISTICS. Estrogenic chemicals include natural, synthetic, steroidal, or non-steroidal compounds.