2024 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code E34.39
Other short stature due to endocrine disorder
The following clinical terms are approximate synonyms or lay terms that might be used to identify the correct diagnosis code:
- Acquired partial lipodystrophy
- Hypothyroid dwarfism
- Lipodystrophy, partial, with Rieger anomaly, short stature, and insulinopenic diabetes mellitus
Clinical Category is Other specified and unspecified endocrine disorders
- CCSR Category Code: END015
- Inpatient Default CCSR: Y - Yes, default inpatient assignment for principal diagnosis or first-listed diagnosis.
- Outpatient Default CCSR: Y - Yes, default outpatient assignment for principal diagnosis or first-listed diagnosis.
Acquired Partial Lipodystrophypartial lipodystrophy, the cause of which is not present at birth. examples include lipodystrophy associated with human immunodeficiency virus (hiv) therapy, and barraquer-simons syndrome, associated with c3 nephritic factor.
Index to Diseases and Injuries References
The following annotation back-references for this diagnosis code are found in the injuries and diseases index. The Index to Diseases and Injuries is an alphabetical listing of medical terms, with each term mapped to one or more ICD-10-CM code(s).
E3439 replaces the following previously assigned ICD-10-CM code(s):
- FY 2024 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2023 through 9/30/2024
- FY 2023 - Code Added, effective from 10/1/2022 through 9/30/2023
 Chronic - a chronic condition code indicates a condition lasting 12 months or longer and its effect on the patient based on one or both of the following criteria:
- The condition results in the need for ongoing intervention with medical products,treatment, services, and special equipment
- The condition places limitations on self-care, independent living, and social interactions.