Valid for Submission
E70.89 is a billable diagnosis code used to specify a medical diagnosis of other disorders of aromatic amino-acid metabolism. The code E70.89 is valid during the fiscal year 2022 from October 01, 2021 through September 30, 2022 for the submission of HIPAA-covered transactions.
The ICD-10-CM code E70.89 might also be used to specify conditions or terms like aromatic amino acid decarboxylase deficiency, carnosinemia, carnosinuria, clinical manifestation of carnosinase deficiency, clinical manifestation of enzyme deficiency , disorder of catecholamine synthesis, etc.
Index to Diseases and Injuries
The Index to Diseases and Injuries is an alphabetical listing of medical terms, with each term mapped to one or more ICD-10 code(s). The following references for the code E70.89 are found in the index:
- - Disorder (of) - See Also: Disease;
- - Hydroxykynureninuria - E70.89
The following clinical terms are approximate synonyms or lay terms that might be used to identify the correct diagnosis code:
- Aromatic amino acid decarboxylase deficiency
- Clinical manifestation of carnosinase deficiency
- Clinical manifestation of enzyme deficiency
- Disorder of catecholamine synthesis
- Disorder of tryptophan metabolism
E7089 replaces the following previously assigned ICD-10 code(s):