Diagnosis Code D25.2
Information for Medical Professionals
The following edits are applicable to this code:
Diagnoses for females only Diagnoses for females only
Diagnoses for females only.
Diagnostic Related Groups
The diagnosis code D25.2 is grouped in the following Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v33.0)
- UTERINE AND ADNEXA PROCEDURES FOR NON-MALIGNANCY WITH CC/MCC 742
- UTERINE AND ADNEXA PROCEDURES FOR NON-MALIGNANCY WITHOUT CC/MCC 743
Convert to ICD-9 General Equivalence Map
The ICD-10 and ICD-9 GEMs are used to facilitate linking between the diagnosis codes in ICD-9-CM and the new ICD-10-CM code set. The GEMs are the raw material from which providers, health information vendors and payers can derive specific applied mappings to meet their needs.
- 218.2 - Subserous leiomyoma
- Benign neoplasm of body of uterus
- Benign neoplasm of myometrium
- Neoplasm of myometrium
- Pseudo broad ligament fibroid
- Subserous leiomyoma of uterus
Index of Diseases and Injuries
References found for the code D25.2 in the Index of Diseases and Injuries:
- Inclusion Terms: Inclusion terms
List of terms is included under some codes. These terms are the conditions for which that code is to be used. The terms may be synonyms of the code title, or, in the case of “other specified” codes, the terms are a list of the various conditions assigned to that code. The inclusion terms are not necessarily exhaustive. Additional terms found only in the Alphabetic Index may also be assigned to a code.
- Subperitoneal leiomyoma of uterus