Diagnosis Code N53.11
Information for Medical Professionals
The following edits are applicable to this code:
Diagnoses for males only Diagnoses for males only
Diagnoses for males only.
Diagnostic Related Groups
The diagnosis code N53.11 is grouped in the following Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG V34.0)
- 729 - OTHER MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM DIAGNOSES WITH CC/MCC
- 730 - OTHER MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM DIAGNOSES WITHOUT CC/MCC
Convert to ICD-9 General Equivalence Map
The ICD-10 and ICD-9 GEMs are used to facilitate linking between the diagnosis codes in ICD-9-CM and the new ICD-10-CM code set. The GEMs are the raw material from which providers, health information vendors and payers can derive specific applied mappings to meet their needs.
- 608.87 - Retrograde ejaculation (approximate) Approximate Flag
The approximate flag is on, indicating that the relationship between the code in the source system and the code in the target system is an approximate equivalent.
- Late ejaculation
Information for Patients
Sexual Problems in Men
Many men have sexual problems. They become more common as men age. Problems can include
- Erectile dysfunction
- Reduced or lost interest in sex
- Problems with ejaculation
- Low testosterone
Stress, illness, medicines, or emotional problems may also be factors. Occasional problems with sexual function are common. If problems last more than a few months or cause distress for you or your partner, you should see your health care provider.
- Delayed ejaculation (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Premature ejaculation (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Retrograde ejaculation (Medical Encyclopedia)