Diagnosis Code F65.4
Information for Medical Professionals
The ICD-10 and ICD-9 GEMs are used to facilitate linking between the diagnosis codes in ICD-9-CM and the new ICD-10-CM code set. The GEMs are the raw material from which providers, health information vendors and payers can derive specific applied mappings to meet their needs.
- 302.2 - Pedophilia
- Compulsive pedophilia
- Pedophilia, exclusive type
- Pedophilia, limited to incest
- Pedophilia, nonexclusive type
- Pedophilia, opposite sex
- Pedophilia, same AND opposite sex
- Pedophilia, same sex
- Symptomatic pedophilia
Index of Diseases and Injuries
References found for the code F65.4 in the Index of Diseases and Injuries:
- Inclusion Terms: Inclusion terms
List of terms is included under some codes. These terms are the conditions for which that code is to be used. The terms may be synonyms of the code title, or, in the case of "other specified" codes, the terms are a list of the various conditions assigned to that code. The inclusion terms are not necessarily exhaustive. Additional terms found only in the Alphabetic Index may also be assigned to a code.
- Pedophilic disorder
Information for Patients
Also called: Mental illness
Mental disorders include a wide range of problems, including
- Anxiety disorders, including panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and phobias
- Bipolar disorder
- Mood disorders
- Personality disorders
- Psychotic disorders, including schizophrenia
There are many causes of mental disorders. Your genes and family history may play a role. Your life experiences, such as stress or a history of abuse, may also matter. Biological factors can also be part of the cause. A traumatic brain injury can lead to a mental disorder. A mother's exposure to viruses or toxic chemicals while pregnant may play a part. Other factors may increase your risk, such as use of illegal drugs or having a serious medical condition like cancer.
Medications and counseling can help many mental disorders.
- Adjustment disorder (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Conversion disorder (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Illness anxiety disorder (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Somatic symptom disorder (Medical Encyclopedia)
Sexuality is a big part of being human. Love, affection and sexual intimacy all play a role in healthy relationships. They also contribute to your sense of well-being. A number of disorders can affect the ability to have or enjoy sex in both men and women.
Factors that can affect sexual health include
- Fear of unplanned pregnancy
- Concerns about infertility
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Chronic diseases such as cancer or heart disease
- Medicines that affect sexual desire or performance
- Heart disease and intimacy (Medical Encyclopedia)