Mental and behavioural disorders (F00–F99)
Disorders of adult personality and behavior (F60-F69)
- F65 - Paraphilias NON-BILLABLE CODE
- F65.0 - Fetishism BILLABLE CODE
- F65.1 - Transvestic fetishism BILLABLE CODE
- F65.2 - Exhibitionism BILLABLE CODE
- F65.3 - Voyeurism BILLABLE CODE
- F65.4 - Pedophilia BILLABLE CODE
- F65.5 - Sadomasochism NON-BILLABLE CODE
- F65.50 - Sadomasochism, unspecified BILLABLE CODE
- F65.51 - Sexual masochism BILLABLE CODE
- F65.52 - Sexual sadism BILLABLE CODE
- F65.8 - Other paraphilias NON-BILLABLE CODE
- F65.81 - Frotteurism BILLABLE CODE
- F65.89 - Other paraphilias BILLABLE CODE
- F65.9 - Paraphilia, unspecified BILLABLE CODE
Clinical Information for Paraphilias (F65)
Exhibitionism - A disorder in which fantasies about or the act of exposing the genitals to an unsuspecting stranger produces sexual excitement with no attempt at further sexual activity with the stranger.
Pedophilia - A sexual disorder occurring in a person 16 years or older and that is recurrent with intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child (generally age 13 or younger). (from APA, DSM-IV, 1994).
Voyeurism - A paraphilia characterized by repetitive looking at unsuspecting people, usually strangers, who are either naked, in the act of disrobing, or engaging in sexual activity, as the method for achieving sexual excitement.