Valid for Submission
N60.32 is a billable diagnosis code used to specify a medical diagnosis of fibrosclerosis of left breast. The code N60.32 is valid during the fiscal year 2021 from October 01, 2020 through September 30, 2021 for the submission of HIPAA-covered transactions.
Diagnostic Related Groups - MS-DRG Mapping
Convert N60.32 to ICD-9 Code
The General Equivalency Mapping (GEM) crosswalk indicates an approximate mapping between the ICD-10 code N60.32 its ICD-9 equivalent. The approximate mapping means there is not an exact match between the ICD-10 code and the ICD-9 code and the mapped code is not a precise representation of the original code.
Information for Patients
Most women experience breast changes at some time. Your age, hormone levels, and medicines you take may cause lumps, bumps, and discharges (fluids that are not breast milk).
If you have a breast lump, pain, discharge or skin irritation, see your health care provider. Minor and serious breast problems have similar symptoms. Although many women fear cancer, most breast problems are not cancer.
Some common breast changes are
- Fibrocystic breast changes - lumpiness, thickening and swelling, often just before a woman's period
- Cysts - fluid-filled lumps
- Fibroadenomas - solid, round, rubbery lumps that move easily when pushed, occurring most in younger women
- Intraductal papillomas - growths similar to warts near the nipple
- Blocked milk ducts
- Milk production when a woman is not breastfeeding
NIH: National Cancer Institute
- Breast - premenstrual tenderness and swelling (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Breast biopsy -- stereotactic (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Breast biopsy -- ultrasound (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Breast infection (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Breast lump (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Breast MRI scan (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Breast pain (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Breast self exam (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Breast skin and nipple changes (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Fibroadenoma - breast (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Fibrocystic breast disease (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Gynecomastia (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Intraductal papilloma (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Nipple problems (Medical Encyclopedia)
[Learn More in MedlinePlus]