"Icterus" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Icterus - See Also: Jaundice;
- conjunctiva - R17 Unspecified jaundice
- gravis, newborn - P55.0 Rh isoimmunization of newborn
- hematogenous (acquired) - D59.9 Acquired hemolytic anemia, unspecified
- hemolytic (acquired) - D59.9 Acquired hemolytic anemia, unspecified
- congenital - See: Spherocytosis;
- hemorrhagic (acute) (leptospiral) (spirochetal) - A27.0 Leptospirosis icterohemorrhagica
- newborn - P53 Hemorrhagic disease of newborn
- infectious - B15.9 Hepatitis A without hepatic coma
- neonatorum - See: Jaundice, newborn;
- newborn - P59.9 Neonatal jaundice, unspecified
- spirochetal - A27.0 Leptospirosis icterohemorrhagica
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Conjunctiva: The mucous membrane that covers the posterior surface of the eyelids and the anterior pericorneal surface of the eyeball.
Infant, Newborn: An infant during the first 28 days after birth.