"Dermatomyositis (acute) (chronic)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Dermatomyositis (acute) (chronic) - See: also Dermatopolymyositis;
- adult - See Also: Dermatomyositis, specified NEC; - M33.10 Other dermatomyositis, organ involvement unspecified
- in (due to) neoplastic disease - See Also: Neoplasm; - D49.9 Neoplasm of unspecified behavior of unspecified site
- juvenile - M33.00 Juvenile dermatomyositis, organ involvement unspecified
- without myopathy - M33.03 Juvenile dermatomyositis without myopathy
- specified NEC - M33.10 Other dermatomyositis, organ involvement unspecified
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Adult: A person having attained full growth or maturity. Adults are of 19 through 44 years of age. For a person between 19 and 24 years of age, YOUNG ADULT is available.
Muscular Diseases: Acquired, familial, and congenital disorders of SKELETAL MUSCLE and SMOOTH MUSCLE.