Diagnosis Code P39.2
Information for Medical Professionals
The ICD-10 and ICD-9 GEMs are used to facilitate linking between the diagnosis codes in ICD-9-CM and the new ICD-10-CM code set. The GEMs are the raw material from which providers, health information vendors and payers can derive specific applied mappings to meet their needs.
- 771.89 - Perinatal infection NEC (approximate) Approximate Flag
The approximate flag is on, indicating that the relationship between the code in the source system and the code in the target system is an approximate equivalent.
- Escherichia coli intra-amniotic fetal infection
- Infectious disorder of the fetus
- Intra-amniotic infection of fetus
Information for Patients
Uncommon Infant and Newborn Problems
It can be scary when your baby is sick, especially when it is not an everyday problem like a cold or a fever. You may not know whether the problem is serious or how to treat it. If you have concerns about your baby's health, call your health care provider right away.
Learning information about your baby's condition can help ease your worry. Do not be afraid to ask questions about your baby's care. By working together with your health care provider, you make sure that your baby gets the best care possible.
- Brief resolved unexplained event -- BRUE (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Crying - excessive (0-6 months) (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Failure to thrive (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Hemorrhagic disease of the newborn (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Hyperglycemia - infants (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Neonatal respiratory distress syndrome (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Neonatal sepsis (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Neutropenia - infants (Medical Encyclopedia)