"Open, opening" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Open, opening
- abnormal, organ or site, congenital - See: Imperfect, closure;
- angle with
- cupping of discs - H40.01 Open angle with borderline findings, low risk
- glaucoma (primary) - See: Glaucoma, open angle;
- false - See: Imperfect, closure;
- margin on tooth restoration - K08.51 Open restoration margins of tooth
- restoration margins of tooth - K08.51 Open restoration margins of tooth
- wound - See: Wound, open;
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Bites and Stings: Injuries inflicted by the TEETH or poisoning caused by VENOMS of animals.
Intraocular Pressure: The pressure of the fluids in the eye.
Wounds and Injuries: Damage inflicted on the body as the direct or indirect result of an external force, with or without disruption of structural continuity.