"Leptospirosis" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Leptospirosis - A27.9 Leptospirosis, unspecified
- canicola - A27.89 Other forms of leptospirosis
- due to Leptospira interrogans serovar icterohaemorrhagiae - A27.0 Leptospirosis icterohemorrhagica
- icterohemorrhagica - A27.0 Leptospirosis icterohemorrhagica
- pomona - A27.89 Other forms of leptospirosis
- Weil's disease - A27.0 Leptospirosis icterohemorrhagica
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Leptospirosis: Infections with bacteria of the genus LEPTOSPIRA.
Weil Disease: A severe form of LEPTOSPIROSIS, usually caused by LEPTOSPIRA INTERROGANS SEROVAR ICTEROHAEMORRHAGIAE and occasionally other serovars. It is transmitted to humans by the rat and is characterized by hemorrhagic and renal symptoms with accompanying JAUNDICE.