"Inertia" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- bladder (neurogenic) - N31.2 Flaccid neuropathic bladder, not elsewhere classified
- stomach - K31.89 Other diseases of stomach and duodenum
- psychogenic - F45.8 Other somatoform disorders
- uterus, uterine during labor - O62.2 Other uterine inertia
- vesical (neurogenic) - N31.2 Flaccid neuropathic bladder, not elsewhere classified
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Stomach: An organ of digestion situated in the left upper quadrant of the abdomen between the termination of the ESOPHAGUS and the beginning of the DUODENUM.