"Hemarthrosis (nontraumatic)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Hemarthrosis (nontraumatic) - M25.00 Hemarthrosis, unspecified joint
- ankle - M25.07 Hemarthrosis, ankle and foot
- elbow - M25.02 Hemarthrosis, elbow
- foot joint - M25.07 Hemarthrosis, ankle and foot
- hand joint - M25.04 Hemarthrosis, hand
- hip - M25.05 Hemarthrosis, hip
- in hemophilic arthropathy - See: Arthropathy, hemophilic;
- knee - M25.06 Hemarthrosis, knee
- shoulder - M25.01 Hemarthrosis, shoulder
- specified joint NEC - M25.08 Hemarthrosis, other specified site
- traumatic - See: Sprain, by site;
- vertebrae - M25.08 Hemarthrosis, other specified site
- wrist - M25.03 Hemarthrosis, wrist
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Ankle: The region of the lower limb between the FOOT and the LEG.
Elbow: Region of the body immediately surrounding and including the ELBOW JOINT.
Foot Joints: The articulations extending from the ANKLE distally to the TOES. These include the ANKLE JOINT; TARSAL JOINTS; METATARSOPHALANGEAL JOINT; and TOE JOINT.
Hip: The projecting part on each side of the body, formed by the side of the pelvis and the top portion of the femur.
Knee: A region of the lower extremity immediately surrounding and including the KNEE JOINT.
Shoulder: Part of the body in humans and primates where the arms connect to the trunk. The shoulder has five joints; ACROMIOCLAVICULAR joint, CORACOCLAVICULAR joint, GLENOHUMERAL joint, scapulathoracic joint, and STERNOCLAVICULAR joint.
Wrist: The region of the upper limb between the metacarpus and the FOREARM.