"Embryoma" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Embryoma - See Also: Neoplasm, uncertain behavior, by site;
- benign - See: Neoplasm, benign, by site;
- kidney - C64.
- liver - C22.0 Liver cell carcinoma
- malignant - See Also: Neoplasm, malignant, by site;
- testis - C62.9 Malignant neoplasm of testis, unspecified whether descended or undescended
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Kidney: Body organ that filters blood for the secretion of URINE and that regulates ion concentrations.
Liver: A large lobed glandular organ in the abdomen of vertebrates that is responsible for detoxification, metabolism, synthesis and storage of various substances.
Testis: The male gonad containing two functional parts: the SEMINIFEROUS TUBULES for the production and transport of male germ cells (SPERMATOGENESIS) and the interstitial compartment containing LEYDIG CELLS that produce ANDROGENS.