"COVID-19" Annotation Back-References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- COVID-19 - U07.1 COVID-19
- condition post - U09.9 Post COVID-19 condition, unspecified
- contact (with) - Z20.822 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to COVID-19
- exposure (to) - Z20.822 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to COVID-19
- history of (personal) - Z86.16 Personal history of COVID-19
- long (haul) - U09.9 Post COVID-19 condition, unspecified
- partially vaccinated (for) - Z28.311 Partially vaccinated for COVID-19
- pneumonia - J12.82 Pneumonia due to coronavirus disease 2019
- screening - Z11.52 Encounter for screening for COVID-19
- sequelae (post acute) - U09.9 Post COVID-19 condition, unspecified
- unvaccinated (for) - Z28.310 Unvaccinated for COVID-19
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Pneumonia: Infection of the lung often accompanied by inflammation.
Mass Screening: Organized periodic procedures performed on large groups of people for the purpose of detecting disease.