"Compulsion, compulsive" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Compulsion, compulsive
- gambling - F63.0 Pathological gambling
- neurosis - F42.8 Other obsessive-compulsive disorder
- personality - F60.5 Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- states - F42.8 Other obsessive-compulsive disorder
- swearing - F42.8 Other obsessive-compulsive disorder
- in Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome - F95.2 Tourette's disorder
- tics and spasms - F95.9 Tic disorder, unspecified
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Gambling: An activity distinguished primarily by an element of risk in trying to obtain a desired goal, e.g., playing a game of chance for money.
Personality: Behavior-response patterns that characterize the individual.