"Cachexia" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Cachexia - R64 Cachexia
- cancerous - R64 Cachexia
- cardiac - See: Disease, heart;
- dehydration - E86.0 Dehydration
- due to malnutrition - R64 Cachexia
- exophthalmic - See: Hyperthyroidism;
- heart - See: Disease, heart;
- hypophyseal - E23.0 Hypopituitarism
- hypopituitary - E23.0 Hypopituitarism
- lead - See: Poisoning, lead;
- malignant - R64 Cachexia
- marsh - See: Malaria;
- nervous - F48.8 Other specified nonpsychotic mental disorders
- old age - R54 Age-related physical debility
- paludal - See: Malaria;
- pituitary - E23.0 Hypopituitarism
- renal - N28.9 Disorder of kidney and ureter, unspecified
- saturnine - See: Poisoning, lead;
- senile - R54 Age-related physical debility
- Simmonds' - E23.0 Hypopituitarism
- splenica - D73.0 Hyposplenism
- strumipriva - E03.4 Atrophy of thyroid (acquired)
- tuberculous NEC - See: Tuberculosis;
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Cachexia: General ill health, malnutrition, and weight loss, usually associated with chronic disease.
Dehydration: The condition that results from excessive loss of water from a living organism.
Heart: The hollow, muscular organ that maintains the circulation of the blood.
Lead: A soft, grayish metal with poisonous salts; atomic number 82, atomic weight 207.2, symbol Pb.