"Bleb (s)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Bleb (s) - R23.8 Other skin changes
- emphysematous (lung) (solitary) - J43.9 Emphysema, unspecified
- endophthalmitis - H59.43 Inflammation (infection) of postprocedural bleb, stage 3
- filtering (vitreous), after glaucoma surgery - Z98.83 Filtering (vitreous) bleb after glaucoma surgery status
- inflammed (infected), postprocedural - H59.40 Inflammation (infection) of postprocedural bleb, unspecified
- lung (ruptured) - J43.9 Emphysema, unspecified
- congenital - See: Atelectasis;
- newborn - P25.8 Other conditions related to interstitial emphysema originating in the perinatal period
- subpleural (emphysematous) - J43.9 Emphysema, unspecified
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Endophthalmitis: Suppurative inflammation of the tissues of the internal structures of the eye frequently associated with an infection.
Infant, Newborn: An infant during the first 28 days after birth.