"White" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- White - See Also: condition;
- kidney, small - N03.9 Chronic nephritic syndrome with unspecified morphologic changes
- leg, puerperal, postpartum, childbirth - O87.1 Deep phlebothrombosis in the puerperium
- mouth - B37.0 Candidal stomatitis
- patches of mouth - K13.29 Other disturbances of oral epithelium, including tongue
- spot lesions, teeth
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Mouth: The oval-shaped oral cavity located at the apex of the digestive tract and consisting of two parts: the vestibule and the oral cavity proper.
European Continental Ancestry Group: Individuals whose ancestral origins are in the continent of Europe.