"Urine" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- blood in - See: Hematuria;
- discharge, excessive - R35.8 Other polyuria
- enuresis, nonorganic origin - F98.0 Enuresis not due to a substance or known physiological condition
- extravasation - R39.0 Extravasation of urine
- frequency - R35.0 Frequency of micturition
- incontinence - R32 Unspecified urinary incontinence
- nonorganic origin - F98.0 Enuresis not due to a substance or known physiological condition
- intermittent stream - R39.198 Other difficulties with micturition
- pus in - N39.0 Urinary tract infection, site not specified
- retention or stasis - R33.9 Retention of urine, unspecified
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Bodily Secretions: Endogenous substances produced through the activity of intact cells of glands, tissues, or organs.
Rivers: Large natural streams of FRESH WATER formed by converging tributaries and which empty into a body of water (lake or ocean).
Urine: Liquid by-product of excretion produced in the kidneys, temporarily stored in the bladder until discharge through the URETHRA.