"Tobacco (nicotine)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Tobacco (nicotine)
- abuse - See: Tobacco, use;
- dependence - See: Dependence, drug, nicotine;
- harmful use - Z72.0 Tobacco use
- heart - See: Tobacco, toxic effect;
- maternal use, affecting newborn - P04.2 Newborn affected by maternal use of tobacco
- toxic effect - See: Table of Drugs and Chemicals, by substance, poisoning;
- chewing tobacco - See: Table of Drugs and Chemicals, by substance, poisoning;
- cigarettes - See: Table of Drugs and Chemicals, by substance, poisoning;
- use - Z72.0 Tobacco use
- counseling and surveillance - Z71.6 Tobacco abuse counseling
- history - Z87.891 Personal history of nicotine dependence
- withdrawal state - See Also: Dependence, drug, nicotine; - F17.203 Nicotine dependence unspecified, with withdrawal
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Heart: The hollow, muscular organ that maintains the circulation of the blood.
History: Record and study of past events.
Pregnancy: The status during which female mammals carry their developing young (EMBRYOS or FETUSES) in utero before birth, beginning from FERTILIZATION to BIRTH.