"Sporotrichosis" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Sporotrichosis - B42.9 Sporotrichosis, unspecified
- arthritis - B42.82 Sporotrichosis arthritis
- disseminated - B42.7 Disseminated sporotrichosis
- generalized - B42.7 Disseminated sporotrichosis
- lymphocutaneous (fixed) (progressive) - B42.1 Lymphocutaneous sporotrichosis
- pulmonary - B42.0 Pulmonary sporotrichosis
- specified NEC - B42.89 Other forms of sporotrichosis
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Arthritis: Acute or chronic inflammation of JOINTS.
Sporotrichosis: The commonest and least serious of the deep mycoses, characterized by nodular lesions of the cutaneous and subcutaneous tissues. It is caused by inhalation of contaminated dust or by infection of a wound with SPOROTHRIX.