- Metrorrhagia - N92.1 Excessive and frequent menstruation with irregular cycle
- climacteric - N92.4 Excessive bleeding in the premenopausal period
- menopausal - N92.4 Excessive bleeding in the premenopausal period
- postpartum NEC (atonic) (following delivery of placenta) - O72.1 Other immediate postpartum hemorrhage
- delayed or secondary - O72.2 Delayed and secondary postpartum hemorrhage
- preclimacteric or premenopausal - N92.4 Excessive bleeding in the premenopausal period
- psychogenic - F45.8 Other somatoform disorders
Climacteric: Physiologic period, characterized by endocrine, somatic, and psychic changes with the termination of ovarian function in the female. It may also accompany the normal diminution of sexual activity in the male.
Metrorrhagia: Abnormal uterine bleeding that is not related to MENSTRUATION, usually in females without regular MENSTRUAL CYCLE. The irregular and unpredictable bleeding usually comes from a dysfunctional ENDOMETRIUM.