Use the alphabetical index for the main term interrogation to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- cardiac (event) (loop) recorder - Z45.09 Encounter for adjustment and management of other cardiac device
- cardiac defibrillator (automatic) (implantable) - Z45.02 Encounter for adjustment and management of automatic implantable cardiac defibrillator
- cardiac pacemaker - Z45.018 Encounter for adjustment and management of other part of cardiac pacemaker
- infusion pump (implanted) (intrathecal) - Z45.1 Encounter for adjustment and management of infusion pump
- neurostimulator - Z46.2 Encounter for fitting and adjustment of other devices related to nervous system and special senses