"Inadequate, inadequacy" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Inadequate, inadequacy
- aesthetics of dental restoration - K08.56 Poor aesthetic of existing restoration of tooth
- child - R62.50 Unspecified lack of expected normal physiological development in childhood
- after puberty NEC - E30.0 Delayed puberty
- lungs - Q33.6 Congenital hypoplasia and dysplasia of lung
- associated with short gestation - P28.0 Primary atelectasis of newborn
- organ or site not listed - See: Anomaly, by site;
- diet (causing nutritional deficiency) - E63.9 Nutritional deficiency, unspecified
- eating habits - Z72.4 Inappropriate diet and eating habits
- environment, household - Z59.1 Inadequate housing
- family support - Z63.8 Other specified problems related to primary support group
- food (supply) NEC - Z59.4 Lack of adequate food and safe drinking water
- hunger effects - T73.0 Starvation
- functional - F60.7 Dependent personality disorder
- household care, due to
- family member
- technical defects in home - Z59.1 Inadequate housing
- temporary absence from home of person rendering care - Z74.2 Need for assistance at home and no other household member able to render care
- housing (heating) (space) - Z59.1 Inadequate housing
- income (financial) - Z59.6 Low income
- intrafamilial communication - Z63.8 Other specified problems related to primary support group
- material resources - Z59.9 Problem related to housing and economic circumstances, unspecified
- mental - See: Disability, intellectual;
- parental supervision or control of child - Z62.0 Inadequate parental supervision and control
- personality - F60.7 Dependent personality disorder
- sample of cytologic smear
- supervision of child by parent - Z62.0 Inadequate parental supervision and control
- teaching affecting education - Z55.8 Other problems related to education and literacy
- welfare support - Z59.7 Insufficient social insurance and welfare support
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Cervix Uteri: The neck portion of the UTERUS between the lower isthmus and the VAGINA forming the cervical canal.
Child: A person 6 to 12 years of age. An individual 2 to 5 years old is CHILD, PRESCHOOL.
Family: A social group consisting of parents or parent substitutes and children.
Genitalia: The external and internal organs involved in the functions of REPRODUCTION.
Insurance: Coverage by contract whereby one part indemnifies or guarantees another against loss by a specified contingency.
Lung: Either of the pair of organs occupying the cavity of the thorax that effect the aeration of the blood.
Infant, Newborn: An infant during the first 28 days after birth.
Personality: Behavior-response patterns that characterize the individual.
Vagina: The genital canal in the female, extending from the UTERUS to the VULVA. (Stedman, 25th ed)