Use the alphabetical index for the main term hypothermia (accidental) to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- Hypothermia (accidental) - T68 Hypothermia
- due to anesthesia, anesthetic - T88.51 Hypothermia following anesthesia
- low environmental temperature - T68 Hypothermia
- neonatal - P80.9 Hypothermia of newborn, unspecified
- not associated with low environmental temperature - R68.0 Hypothermia, not associated with low environmental temperature