"Fragile, fragility" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Fragile, fragility
- autosomal site - Q95.5 Individual with autosomal fragile site
- bone, congenital (with blue sclera) - Q78.0 Osteogenesis imperfecta
- capillary (hereditary) - D69.8 Other specified hemorrhagic conditions
- hair - L67.8 Other hair color and hair shaft abnormalities
- nails - L60.3 Nail dystrophy
- non-sex chromosome site - Q95.5 Individual with autosomal fragile site
- X chromosome - Q99.2 Fragile X chromosome
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Hair: A filament-like structure consisting of a shaft which projects to the surface of the SKIN from a root which is softer than the shaft and lodges in the cavity of a HAIR FOLLICLE. It is found on most surfaces of the body.
Nails: The thin, horny plates that cover the dorsal surfaces of the distal phalanges of the fingers and toes of primates.
X Chromosome: The female sex chromosome, being the differential sex chromosome carried by half the male gametes and all female gametes in human and other male-heterogametic species.