"Fluorosis" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- dental - K00.3 Mottled teeth
- skeletal - M85.10 Skeletal fluorosis, unspecified site
- ankle - M85.17 Skeletal fluorosis, ankle and foot
- foot - M85.17 Skeletal fluorosis, ankle and foot
- forearm - M85.13 Skeletal fluorosis, forearm
- hand - M85.14 Skeletal fluorosis, hand
- lower leg - M85.16 Skeletal fluorosis, lower leg
- multiple site - M85.19 Skeletal fluorosis, multiple sites
- neck - M85.18 Skeletal fluorosis, other site
- rib - M85.18 Skeletal fluorosis, other site
- shoulder - M85.11 Skeletal fluorosis, shoulder
- skull - M85.18 Skeletal fluorosis, other site
- specified site NEC - M85.18 Skeletal fluorosis, other site
- thigh - M85.15 Skeletal fluorosis, thigh
- toe - M85.17 Skeletal fluorosis, ankle and foot
- upper arm - M85.12 Skeletal fluorosis, upper arm
- vertebra - M85.18 Skeletal fluorosis, other site
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Ankle: The region of the lower limb between the FOOT and the LEG.
Foot: The distal extremity of the leg in vertebrates, consisting of the tarsus (ANKLE); METATARSUS; phalanges; and the soft tissues surrounding these bones.
Forearm: Part of the upper extremity in humans and primates extending from the ELBOW to the WRIST.
Hand: The distal part of the arm beyond the wrist in humans and primates, that includes the palm, fingers, and thumb.
Neck: The part of a human or animal body connecting the HEAD to the rest of the body.
Ribs: A set of twelve curved bones which connect to the vertebral column posteriorly, and terminate anteriorly as costal cartilage. Together, they form a protective cage around the internal thoracic organs.
Shoulder: Part of the body in humans and primates where the arms connect to the trunk. The shoulder has five joints; ACROMIOCLAVICULAR joint, CORACOCLAVICULAR joint, GLENOHUMERAL joint, scapulathoracic joint, and STERNOCLAVICULAR joint.
Skull: The SKELETON of the HEAD including the FACIAL BONES and the bones enclosing the BRAIN.
Thigh: The portion of the leg in humans and other animals found between the HIP and KNEE.
Toes: Any one of five terminal digits of the vertebrate FOOT.
Arm: The superior part of the upper extremity between the SHOULDER and the ELBOW.
Spine: The spinal or vertebral column.