Use the alphabetical index for the main term female genital mutilation status (fgm) to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- Female genital mutilation status (FGM) - N90.810 Female genital mutilation status, unspecified
- specified NEC - N90.818 Other female genital mutilation status
- type I (clitorectomy status) - N90.811 Female genital mutilation Type I status
- type II (clitorectomy with excision of labia minora status) - N90.812 Female genital mutilation Type II status
- type III (infibulation status) - N90.813 Female genital mutilation Type III status
- type IV - N90.818 Other female genital mutilation status