"Felty's syndrome" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Felty's syndrome - M05.00 Felty's syndrome, unspecified site
- ankle - M05.07 Felty's syndrome, ankle and foot
- elbow - M05.02 Felty's syndrome, elbow
- foot joint - M05.07 Felty's syndrome, ankle and foot
- hand joint - M05.04 Felty's syndrome, hand
- hip - M05.05 Felty's syndrome, hip
- knee - M05.06 Felty's syndrome, knee
- multiple site - M05.09 Felty's syndrome, multiple sites
- shoulder - M05.01 Felty's syndrome, shoulder
- vertebra - See: Spondylitis, ankylosing;
- wrist - M05.03 Felty's syndrome, wrist
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Ankle: The region of the lower limb between the FOOT and the LEG.
Elbow: Region of the body immediately surrounding and including the ELBOW JOINT.
Foot Joints: The articulations extending from the ANKLE distally to the TOES. These include the ANKLE JOINT; TARSAL JOINTS; METATARSOPHALANGEAL JOINT; and TOE JOINT.
Hip: The projecting part on each side of the body, formed by the side of the pelvis and the top portion of the femur.
Knee: A region of the lower extremity immediately surrounding and including the KNEE JOINT.
Shoulder: Part of the body in humans and primates where the arms connect to the trunk. The shoulder has five joints; ACROMIOCLAVICULAR joint, CORACOCLAVICULAR joint, GLENOHUMERAL joint, scapulathoracic joint, and STERNOCLAVICULAR joint.
Spine: The spinal or vertebral column.
Wrist: The region of the upper limb between the metacarpus and the FOREARM.