Use the alphabetical index for the main term dyspareunia (female) to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- Dyspareunia (female) - N94.10 Unspecified dyspareunia
- deep - N94.12 Deep dyspareunia
- male - N53.12 Painful ejaculation
- nonorganic - F52.6 Dyspareunia not due to a substance or known physiological condition
- psychogenic - F52.6 Dyspareunia not due to a substance or known physiological condition
- secondary - N94.19 Other specified dyspareunia
- specified NEC - N94.19 Other specified dyspareunia
- superficial (introital) - N94.11 Superficial (introital) dyspareunia
The following are some of the clinical term definitions related or applicable to dyspareunia (female) within the ICD-10 index for Diseases and Injuries.