"Drop (in)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Drop (in)
- attack NEC - R55 Syncope and collapse
- finger - See: Deformity, finger;
- foot - See: Deformity, limb, foot, drop;
- hematocrit (precipitous) - R71.0 Precipitous drop in hematocrit
- hemoglobin - R71.0 Precipitous drop in hematocrit
- toe - See: Deformity, toe, specified NEC;
- wrist - See: Deformity, limb, wrist drop;
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Fingers: Four or five slender jointed digits in humans and primates, attached to each HAND.
Foot: The distal extremity of the leg in vertebrates, consisting of the tarsus (ANKLE); METATARSUS; phalanges; and the soft tissues surrounding these bones.
Hemoglobins: The oxygen-carrying proteins of ERYTHROCYTES. They are found in all vertebrates and some invertebrates. The number of globin subunits in the hemoglobin quaternary structure differs between species. Structures range from monomeric to a variety of multimeric arrangements.
Toes: Any one of five terminal digits of the vertebrate FOOT.
Wrist: The region of the upper limb between the metacarpus and the FOREARM.