"Communication" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- base of aorta and pulmonary artery - Q21.4 Aortopulmonary septal defect
- left ventricle and right atrium - Q20.5 Discordant atrioventricular connection
- pericardial sac and pleural sac - Q34.8 Other specified congenital malformations of respiratory system
- pulmonary artery and pulmonary vein, congenital - Q25.72 Congenital pulmonary arteriovenous malformation
- congenital between uterus and digestive or urinary tract - Q51.7 Congenital fistulae between uterus and digestive and urinary tracts
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Communication: The exchange or transmission of ideas, attitudes, or beliefs between individuals or groups.