"Brucellosis (infection)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Brucellosis (infection) - A23.9 Brucellosis, unspecified
- abortus - A23.1 Brucellosis due to Brucella abortus
- canis - A23.3 Brucellosis due to Brucella canis
- dermatitis - A23.9 Brucellosis, unspecified
- melitensis - A23.0 Brucellosis due to Brucella melitensis
- mixed - A23.8 Other brucellosis
- sepsis - A23.9 Brucellosis, unspecified
- suis - A23.2 Brucellosis due to Brucella suis
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Dermatitis: Any inflammation of the skin.
Sepsis: Systemic inflammatory response syndrome with a proven or suspected infectious etiology. When sepsis is associated with organ dysfunction distant from the site of infection, it is called severe sepsis. When sepsis is accompanied by HYPOTENSION despite adequate fluid infusion, it is called SEPTIC SHOCK.