"Broken" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- arches - See Also: Deformity, limb, flat foot;
- arm (meaning upper limb) - See: Fracture, arm;
- back - See: Fracture, vertebra;
- bone - See: Fracture;
- implant or internal device - See: Complications, by site and type, mechanical;
- leg (meaning lower limb) - See: Fracture, leg;
- nose - S02.2 Fracture of nasal bones
- tooth, teeth - See: Fracture, tooth;
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Back: The rear surface of an upright primate from the shoulders to the hip, or the dorsal surface of tetrapods.
Bone and Bones: A specialized CONNECTIVE TISSUE that is the main constituent of the SKELETON. The principal cellular component of bone is comprised of OSTEOBLASTS; OSTEOCYTES; and OSTEOCLASTS, while FIBRILLAR COLLAGENS and hydroxyapatite crystals form the BONE MATRIX.
Nose: A part of the upper respiratory tract. It contains the organ of SMELL. The term includes the external nose, the nasal cavity, and the PARANASAL SINUSES.