"Beat (s)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Beat (s)
- atrial, premature - I49.1 Atrial premature depolarization
- ectopic - I49.49 Other premature depolarization
- elbow - See: Bursitis, elbow;
- escaped, heart - I49.49 Other premature depolarization
- hand - See: Bursitis, hand;
- knee - See: Bursitis, knee;
- premature - I49.40 Unspecified premature depolarization
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Elbow: Region of the body immediately surrounding and including the ELBOW JOINT.
Hand: The distal part of the arm beyond the wrist in humans and primates, that includes the palm, fingers, and thumb.
Knee: A region of the lower extremity immediately surrounding and including the KNEE JOINT.