"Anuria" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Anuria - R34 Anuria and oliguria
- calculous (impacted) (recurrent) - See Also: Calculus, urinary; - N20.9 Urinary calculus, unspecified
- abortion - See: Abortion by type complicated by, renal failure;
- ectopic or molar pregnancy - O08.4 Renal failure following ectopic and molar pregnancy
- newborn - P96.0 Congenital renal failure
- postprocedural - N99.0 Postprocedural (acute) (chronic) kidney failure
- postrenal - N13.8 Other obstructive and reflux uropathy
- traumatic (following crushing) - T79.5 Traumatic anuria
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Anuria: Absence of urine formation. It is usually associated with complete bilateral ureteral (URETER) obstruction, complete lower urinary tract obstruction, or unilateral ureteral obstruction when a solitary kidney is present.
Infant, Newborn: An infant during the first 28 days after birth.