Diagnosis Codes in MS-DRG 657 - KIDNEY AND URETER PROCEDURES FOR NEOPLASM WITH CC
The Medicare Severity Diagnosis-Related Group or MS-DRG is a patient classification scheme which provides a means of relating the type of patients a hospital treats. The DRGs divides all possible principal diagnoses into mutually exclusive principal diagnosis areas referred to as Major Diagnostic Categories (MDC). This is the group for Diagnosis Codes in MS-DRG 657 - KIDNEY AND URETER PROCEDURES FOR NEOPLASM WITH Complication Comorbidity diseases in version MS-DRG V41.0 applicable from 10/01/2023 through 09/30/2024.
|KIDNEY AND URETER PROCEDURES FOR NEOPLASM WITH CC
|1.8442 Relative Weight
The relative weight of a diagnostic related group determines the reimbursement rate based on the severity of a patient's illness and the associated cost of care during hospitalization.
|1.84 Geometric Length of Stay
The geometric mean length of stay (GMLOS) is used by Medicare to calculate the reimbursement for patients whose medical treatment takes a much longer or shorter time than average.
|2.80 Arithmetic Length of Stay
The average length of stay (ALOS) reflects the average number of days a patient spends in a hospital for each admission.
List of ICD-10-CM Codes in Diagnostic Related Group
- C67.0 Malignant neoplasm of trigone of bladder
- C67.1 Malignant neoplasm of dome of bladder
- C67.2 Malignant neoplasm of lateral wall of bladder
- C67.3 Malignant neoplasm of anterior wall of bladder
- C67.4 Malignant neoplasm of posterior wall of bladder
- C67.5 Malignant neoplasm of bladder neck
- C67.6 Malignant neoplasm of ureteric orifice
- C67.7 Malignant neoplasm of urachus
- C67.8 Malignant neoplasm of overlapping sites of bladder
- C67.9 Malignant neoplasm of bladder, unspecified
- C7A.093 Malignant carcinoid tumor of the kidney
- D09.0 Carcinoma in situ of bladder
- D3A.093 Benign carcinoid tumor of the kidney
- D49.4 Neoplasm of unspecified behavior of bladder
- D49.59 Neoplasm of unspecified behavior of other genitourinary organ