"Rash (toxic)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Rash (toxic) - R21 Rash and other nonspecific skin eruption
- canker - A38.9 Scarlet fever, uncomplicated
- diaper - L22 Diaper dermatitis
- drug (internal use) - L27.0 Generalized skin eruption due to drugs and medicaments taken internally
- contact - See Also: Dermatitis, due to, drugs, external; - L25.1 Unspecified contact dermatitis due to drugs in contact with skin
- following immunization - T88.1 Other complications following immunization, not elsewhere classified
- food - See: Dermatitis, due to, food;
- heat - L74.0 Miliaria rubra
- napkin (psoriasiform) - L22 Diaper dermatitis
- nettle - See: Urticaria;
- pustular - L08.0 Pyoderma
- rose - R21 Rash and other nonspecific skin eruption
- epidemic - B06.9 Rubella without complication
- scarlet - A38.9 Scarlet fever, uncomplicated
- serum - See Also: Reaction, serum; - T80.69 Other serum reaction due to other serum
- wandering tongue - K14.1 Geographic tongue
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Epidemics: Sudden outbreaks of a disease in a country or region not previously recognized in that area, or a rapid increase in the number of new cases of a previous existing endemic disease. Epidemics can also refer to outbreaks of disease in animal or plant populations.
Food: Substances taken in by the body to provide nourishment.
Serum: The clear portion of BLOOD that is left after BLOOD COAGULATION to remove BLOOD CELLS and clotting proteins.