Clinical Terms for Conduct disorders (F91)
Conduct Disorder-. A repetitive and persistent pattern of behavior in which the basic rights of others or major age-appropriate societal norms or rules are violated. These behaviors include aggressive conduct that causes or threatens physical harm to other people or animals, nonaggressive conduct that causes property loss or damage, deceitfulness or theft, and serious violations of rules. The onset is before age 18.
Antisocial Personality Disorder-. A personality disorder whose essential feature is a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood. The individual must be at least age 18 and must have a history of some symptoms of CONDUCT DISORDER before age 15.
Type 1 Excludes Type 1 Excludes
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes note. It means "NOT CODED HERE!" An Excludes1 note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as the code above the Excludes1 note. An Excludes1 is used when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
Type 2 Excludes Type 2 Excludes
A type 2 excludes note represents "Not included here". An excludes2 note indicates that the condition excluded is not part of the condition represented by the code, but a patient may have both conditions at the same time. When an Excludes2 note appears under a code, it is acceptable to use both the code and the excluded code together, when appropriate.
- conduct problems associated with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder F90
- mood [affective] disorders F30 F39
- pervasive developmental disorders F84
- schizophrenia F20
Mental and behavioural disorders (F00–F99)
Behavioral and emotional disorders with onset usually occurring in childhood and adolescence (F90-F98)
- F91 - Conduct disorders NON-BILLABLE CODE
- F91.0 - Conduct disorder confined to family context BILLABLE CODE
- F91.1 - Conduct disorder, childhood-onset type BILLABLE CODE
- F91.2 - Conduct disorder, adolescent-onset type BILLABLE CODE
- F91.3 - Oppositional defiant disorder BILLABLE CODE
- F91.8 - Other conduct disorders BILLABLE CODE
- F91.9 - Conduct disorder, unspecified BILLABLE CODE
Conduct disorders (F91)