The Diagnostic Related Groups (DRGs) are a patient classification scheme which provides a means of relating the type of patients a hospital treats. The DRGs divides all possible principal diagnoses into mutually exclusive principal diagnosis areas referred to as Major Diagnostic Categories (MDC). This is the group for pulmonary embolism without mcc diseases in version MS-DRG V36.0 applicable from 10/01/2018 through 09/30/2019.
- I26.01 - Septic pulmonary embolism with acute cor pulmonale
- I26.02 - Saddle embolus of pulmonary artery with acute cor pulmonale
- I26.09 - Other pulmonary embolism with acute cor pulmonale
- I26.90 - Septic pulmonary embolism without acute cor pulmonale
- I26.92 - Saddle embolus of pulmonary artery w/o acute cor pulmonale
- I26.99 - Other pulmonary embolism without acute cor pulmonale
- I27.82 - Chronic pulmonary embolism