"Sore" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- bed - See: Ulcer, pressure, by site;
- chiclero - B55.1 Cutaneous leishmaniasis
- Delhi - B55.1 Cutaneous leishmaniasis
- desert - See: Ulcer, skin;
- eye - H57.1 Ocular pain
- Lahore - B55.1 Cutaneous leishmaniasis
- mouth - K13.79 Other lesions of oral mucosa
- canker - K12.0 Recurrent oral aphthae
- muscle - M79.10 Myalgia, unspecified site
- Naga - See: Ulcer, skin;
- of skin - See: Ulcer, skin;
- oriental - B55.1 Cutaneous leishmaniasis
- pressure - See: Ulcer, pressure, by site;
- skin - L98.9 Disorder of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, unspecified
- soft - A57 Chancroid
- throat (acute) - See Also: Pharyngitis;
- chronic - J31.2 Chronic pharyngitis
- coxsackie (virus) - B08.5 Enteroviral vesicular pharyngitis
- diphtheritic - A36.0 Pharyngeal diphtheria
- influenzal - See: Influenza, with, respiratory manifestations NEC;
- septic - J02.0 Streptococcal pharyngitis
- streptococcal (ulcerative) - J02.0 Streptococcal pharyngitis
- with influenza, flu, or grippe - See: Influenza, with, respiratory manifestations NEC;
- tropical - See: Ulcer, skin;
- veldt - See: Ulcer, skin;
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Beds: Equipment on which one may lie and sleep, especially as used to care for the hospital patient.
Eye: The organ of sight constituting a pair of globular organs made up of a three-layered roughly spherical structure specialized for receiving and responding to light.
Mouth: The oval-shaped oral cavity located at the apex of the digestive tract and consisting of two parts: the vestibule and the oral cavity proper.
Muscles: Contractile tissue that produces movement in animals.
Pressure: A type of stress exerted uniformly in all directions. Its measure is the force exerted per unit area. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed)
Skin: The outer covering of the body that protects it from the environment. It is composed of the DERMIS and the EPIDERMIS.