"Claudication (intermittent)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries applicable to the clinical term "claudication (intermittent)"
- Claudication (intermittent) - I73.9 Peripheral vascular disease, unspecified
- cerebral (artery) - G45.9 Transient cerebral ischemic attack, unspecified
- spinal cord (arteriosclerotic) - G95.19 Other vascular myelopathies
- syphilitic - A52.09 Other cardiovascular syphilis
- venous (axillary) - I87.8 Other specified disorders of veins