Browse all the diagnosis codes used for malignant neoplasm of other and ill-defined sites (c76). For easy navigation, the diagnosis codes are sorted in alphabetical order and grouped by sections. Each section is clearly marked with its description, and the corresponding three-digit code range. This format makes it simple to browse diagnosis codes in this chapter or section and find what you're looking for. We've also added green checkmark icons to label billable codes, and red warning icons for non-billable ones. This makes it easy to identify which codes can be billed.
Type 1 Excludes
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes note. It means "NOT CODED HERE!" An Excludes1 note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as the code above the Excludes1 note. An Excludes1 is used when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- malignant neoplasm of female genitourinary tract NOS C57.9
- malignant neoplasm of male genitourinary tract NOS C63.9
- malignant neoplasm of lymphoid, hematopoietic and related tissue C81 C96
- malignant neoplasm of skin C44
- malignant neoplasm of unspecified site NOS C80.1