"Lordosis" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Lordosis - M40.50 Lordosis, unspecified, site unspecified
- acquired - See: Lordosis, specified type NEC;
- congenital - Q76.429 Congenital lordosis, unspecified region
- lumbar region - Q76.426 Congenital lordosis, lumbar region
- lumbosacral region - Q76.427 Congenital lordosis, lumbosacral region
- sacral region - Q76.428 Congenital lordosis, sacral and sacrococcygeal region
- sacrococcygeal region - Q76.428 Congenital lordosis, sacral and sacrococcygeal region
- thoracolumbar region - Q76.425 Congenital lordosis, thoracolumbar region
- lumbar region - M40.56 Lordosis, unspecified, lumbar region
- lumbosacral region - M40.57 Lordosis, unspecified, lumbosacral region
- postsurgical - M96.4 Postsurgical lordosis
- postural - See: Lordosis, specified type NEC;
- rachitic (late effect) (sequelae) - E64.3 Sequelae of rickets
- sequelae of rickets - E64.3 Sequelae of rickets
- specified type NEC - M40.40 Postural lordosis, site unspecified
- thoracolumbar region - M40.55 Lordosis, unspecified, thoracolumbar region
- tuberculous - A18.01 Tuberculosis of spine
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Lordosis: The anterior concavity in the curvature of the lumbar and cervical spine as viewed from the side. The term usually refers to abnormally increased curvature (hollow back, saddle back, swayback). It does not include lordosis as normal mating posture in certain animals ( = POSTURE + SEX BEHAVIOR, ANIMAL).
Lumbosacral Region: Region of the back including the LUMBAR VERTEBRAE, SACRUM, and nearby structures.
Sacrococcygeal Region: The body region between (and flanking) the SACRUM and COCCYX.