"Hyperkeratosis" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Hyperkeratosis - See Also: Keratosis; - L85.9 Epidermal thickening, unspecified
- cervix - N88.0 Leukoplakia of cervix uteri
- due to yaws (early) (late) (palmar or plantar) - A66.3 Hyperkeratosis of yaws
- follicularis - Q82.8 Other specified congenital malformations of skin
- penetrans (in cutem) - L87.0 Keratosis follicularis et parafollicularis in cutem penetrans
- palmoplantaris climacterica - L85.1 Acquired keratosis [keratoderma] palmaris et plantaris
- pinta - A67.1 Intermediate lesions of pinta
- senile (with pruritus) - L57.0 Actinic keratosis
- universalis congenita - Q80.8 Other congenital ichthyosis
- vocal cord - J38.3 Other diseases of vocal cords
- vulva - N90.4 Leukoplakia of vulva
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Cervix Uteri: The neck portion of the UTERUS between the lower isthmus and the VAGINA forming the cervical canal.
Vocal Cords: A pair of cone-shaped elastic mucous membrane projecting from the laryngeal wall and forming a narrow slit between them. Each contains a thickened free edge (vocal ligament) extending from the THYROID CARTILAGE to the ARYTENOID CARTILAGE, and a VOCAL MUSCLE that shortens or relaxes the vocal cord to control sound production.
Vulva: The external genitalia of the female. It includes the CLITORIS, the labia, the vestibule, and its glands.