Use the alphabetical index for the main term hyperadrenocorticism to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- Hyperadrenocorticism - E24.9 Cushing's syndrome, unspecified
- congenital - E25.0 Congenital adrenogenital disorders associated with enzyme deficiency
- iatrogenic - E24.2 Drug-induced Cushing's syndrome
- correct substance properly administered - See: Table of Drugs and Chemicals, by drug, adverse effect;
- overdose or wrong substance given or taken - See: Table of Drugs and Chemicals, by drug, poisoning;
- not associated with Cushing's syndrome - E27.0 Other adrenocortical overactivity
- pituitary-dependent - E24.0 Pituitary-dependent Cushing's disease